iPhone 6

It’s a possible iPhone 6 version, it is remake from a test prototipe description.
Like Apple style, I show you next iPhone with new iPod Nano shape.
On the screen you can see iOSX, fusion between iOS and OSX, it will work on future Apple devices.
Images and video show you visual details.

iPhone6-001

iPhone6-002

iPhone6-003

iPhone6-004

If you like my work I will be happy to receive some interesting job offer
contact me:   ciccaresedesignbox@gmail.com

41 Comments

1. id102 says:

It the nokia lumina not the iphone!

2. Andrew says:

The exterior looks almost exactly like the Lumia 800. Be more creative next time before you make this filth

3. Drew Thomas says:

Gorgeous design. If this is the design of the iPhone 6, I’ll skip iPhone 5 and wait for the 6.

Great work!

4. Nobody says:

Nice work, but…… IT’S A F****** NOKIA LUMIA {800-900-920} WINDOWS PHONE.

Nice work again ;)

5. dobrybart says:

Wow! Great job guys! I’d love to have such beautifull piece of equipment…

6. Lucas Alessi says:

I like it. Also like how the screen is larger but not he phone itself. Because the. Black parts where the camera and home button are usually take up so much room. But where is the home button? There were rumors about that saying it would be an apple not a squarish circle. Reply to my email please.

7. Lucas Alessi says:

Also I like the nano but I wouldn’t because when your in side mode I and probably most people hold it with two hands and rounded edges feel more comfortable

8. Great says:

You have just copied iPod nano!!!!!

9. Stacey H says:

I think since apple coming out with new colors, I think they should consider a iphone in PINK to represent for cancer awareness. That’s just my thought..

10. dennis says:

I love this device. I’ve been wished as if Iphone can turn over like iPad. But, to worry about to turn it back like the normal ones. If it can’t, it might be hard to use because of the position of the buttons

11. Disdetta Acea says:

Excellent blog you’ve got here.. It’s hard to
    find high quality writing like yours these days. I seriously appreciate people like you!
    Take care!!

12. Sexy Cat Mary says:

Wow I hope the iPhone 6 doesn’t look like this…

13. jermo says:

the iphone 5 is much nicer this looks so ugly like there is something wrong

14. Donald says:

Thank you!!

15. iphone games says:

I you have a amazing site with nice rich content, keep up the good work!!! Cheers

16. Youdoovoodoo says:

Why the headjack on the down side? This doesn’t make sense to me. I use to wear my iPhone head up in my pocket. So I would have to wear it tip down. Why should I want to do that?

17. LeoGao says:

We can call this phone “Nokiapple”

18. a knockout post says:

Appreciating the time and effort you put into your website and detailed information you provide.
    It’s great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same
    old rehashed material. Great read! I’ve saved your site and I’m including
    your RSS feeds to my Google account.

19. KD says:

It’s good design but needs to have Rubberized edges to avoid accidental slips due to rounded smooth edges. Have a feel of Nokia 720, which is exactly made like this with rounded edges. I dropped it 2wice while only it just for 10mins.

20. Luis Gutierrez says:

Great job! Your work is fantastic. Your concepts are the only ones worth looking at.

Looking forward, I think Apple will try to anodize the white iPhone with a color that is on the opposite spectrum of the Slate aluminum found on the Black model.

Take a look at the Ghost White color in the Shades of White article found on the link below.

21. Adam says:

I hope they consider the beauty of iphone 4&5, not change it to this ugly design like Sony Erricson .

Adam

22. Antoine says:

I am genuinely happy to glance at this weblog posts which consists of lots of helpful data, thanks for providing such statistics.

23. Erick says:

Break your 3 normal main meals into 5 smaller portion sizes
    - morning, snack, lunch, snack, dinner. For many working to lose weight,
    one failure is enough to get them off the path to success.
    Hence, broccoli is a must-add ingredient in your vegetarian weight loss diet.

24. Kristin says:

This is too industrial and square looking. For example, the materials used are too chorome-like. All Apple products get their shine from glass, not metal. It’s not in line with the sleek look Apple has consistently had for over a decade now. It looks like a guy designed it and I would not buy it as a woman. The details need to be more subtle and streamlined, too chunky. Nice try, but you didn’t hit it right.

25. iphone 6 says:

From varying sources of the web and apple we enable you to get the most up-to-date specs regarding it. Beginning the release date right down on the features.

26. youtube.com says:

Make yourself a landing page, using Squidoo or hubpages
    talking about your product. Be sure also that before you go
    into internet marketing, you aid yourself of
    the consequences it may result to. Here is all you need to do to be successful with
    this, and SO few “gurus” are teaching this the “right” way that it
    drives me nuts.

27. location 4x4 maroc says:

That is a really good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Brief but very precise info… Appreciate your sharing this
    one. A must read article!

28. find all about iphone6|iphone6 photos|iphone6 images|iphone6 price says:

Thank you a different informative site. The area else may I get that sort of knowledge designed in this kind of great technique? I own a objective that we’re at the moment running on, and I have been for the seek out similarly info.

29. clash of clans jouer gratuitement says:

arrant   arrays   arrear   arrest   arriba   arrive   arroba   arrows.
    Clash of Clans is really a tactic game that has been developed for
    Apple products and it is offered for download from
    the Apple app store. feathery featlier featured features febrific feckless feculent fedayeen.

Also visit my web-site; clash of clans jouer gratuitement

30. general dynamics careers says:

I was ablе t&X6F; fi&X6e;ԁ go&X6F;d i&X6E;&X66;or&X6D;ation
    from your content.

My ωeb-si&X74;e … general dynamics careers

31. Powerful backlinks says:

Iոcredible points. Great arguments. Keep upp the grsat work.

Powerful backlinks

32. airport Transfers brookmans park says:

Appreciating the time and energy you put into your site and detailed information you provide.

It’s good too come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t
    the same out of date rehashed material. Great read!
    I’ve bookmarked your sute and I’m adding your RSS feeds
    tto my Google account.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. El iPhone 6 sería así, según Federico Ciccarese | Comando Mac - [...] diseñador Federico Ciccarese ha tenido la genial idea de sugerir cómo podría ser el próximo iPhone. Y no contento con eso, …
  2. Check Out The First Concept Design For iPhone… | Planet Mezz - [...] iPhone 6 | [...]
  3. Apple's 4.8-Inch iPhone 6 Won't Be Coming Until June 2014, Says … - [...] Federico Ciccarese [...]
  4. Come potrebbe essere iPhone 6 | PensareMac.it - [...] designer italiano, Federico Ciccarese, ha creato un’interessante concept di un iPhone 6 ispirato alle forme di un iPod [...]
  5. Here Are Some Illustrations Of What One Person Envisions For The iPhone 6 (AAPL) | Kent Web Design - [...] have some illustrations from Federico Ciccarese who does this sort of thing all the time. His illustrations have never …
  6. iOS X could combine Mac OS X and iOS 6 - [...] Ciccarese Design has created the above mockup of what the iOS X might look like. [...]
  7. iPhone 6 - the new design | Zaid's Blog - [...] Source: http://www.ciccaresedesign.com/2013/01/04/iphone-6/ [...]
  8. September 6, 2013Here is Ciccarese Design’s ‘iPhone 6′ Concept [PICS] | RedHuck.Com - [...] Ciccarese Design has posted what it calls its ‘iPhone 6′ concept based on the iPod nano form factor that …
  9. Kurz notiert: iPhone 6-Designstudie, Appetite, Felt Speaker, PIP Camera, Markt-Sättigung | iPhone-Ticker - […] 6-Designstudie: Federico Ciccarese hat uns per eMail auf seine hier abgelegte Design-Studie hingewiesen. In vier Bildern und einem kurzen …